miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

Hello, welcome to my english blog

In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at, URBE .

Hi My name's XIOYSIMAR RAMOS but you can call me La Beba!!. I’m from costa oriental,I live in Santa rita,, Estate Zulia.. I'm 23 years old ...I'm studying law derecho at URBE ..

I´m a fan of the Twilight movies. I like using the computer, eat pizza. I¨don't like to smoke.
I live with my mother, and my two children, A child of name LEOVANY JOSE., And a girl of name ISABELA SOFIA..  I dream of being , of lawyer  To travel,and to know robert pattinson protagonist of twilight.. I love my children, my studies and my world...  I say goodbye..

Well that's a bit of me ... I hope you leave me a comment! bye!!



Remember be naughty and deny everything ^_^





xioysimar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario